The Northern Rockies Seniors Society wishes to thank you for your interest in Heritage Place, a home where our utmost concern is the well-being of our seniors.
Our cost for single occupancy is $2,300 per month, all inclusive. Our cost for double occupancy in a suite is $2,800 per month, all inclusive.
Please review the information on this site and compare pricing of other accommodations that offer the same services. I think you will see that for the services offered, we are very reasonable.
We are offering a safe and happy lifestyle for all of our residents and we hold dignity and respect in the highest regard.
Reasons to Consider
- Privately owned and operated
- Quiet home - only 8 units
- Private rooms with wheelchair accessible showers
- Warm and inviting living room with WiFi access
- Nearby medical facilities
- Ample visitor parking
- Outdoor walking area with gazebo and barbeque
- Private bus with wheelchair capabilities
- Gracious dining area
- 24-hour Life Line Service
- Raised beds for the avid gardeners
- Outdoor exercise equipment
- No more vehicle expenses
- No more outdoor maintenance concerns
- No more property taxes
- No more household maintenance expenses
- Must be 65 years old or older
The Northern Rockies Seniors Society was founded in 2008. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of seniors in our community by providing transportation, recreational and social opportunities and building an 8-unit home for seniors. With the help of the community, we are proud to say that we have acomplished all that we set out to do. Our low cost transportation consists of a 14 passenger bus that can also accomodate 5 wheelchairs and it operates 6 days a week.
We partner with many groups around town to ensure that our seniors and also people with disabilities can enjoy all events that this wonderful town has to offer. Heritage Place has been a labour of love and is designed and decorated to feel like home.